Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mom!


Yesterday was my Mom's birthday. I'll be nice and not share with you how young she is. The whole family went to Harvey's to celebrate and we had a great time. For those of you who don't know me or haven't had the chance to talk to me for 5 minutes, my family is SO important to me and a big reason for that is my Mom. I learned to appreciate the value of the unconditional love and support that family gives from her. She's never been less than 100% there for any of us and, even though she may not always agree with the paths we may take, we all know we have her undying love to fall back on. She's one of a kind and there's no better person God could have chosen to be my Mom. So, here's to you Sherry Faye (aka Nana)! I hope your birthday was as wonderful and special as you are! I love you bunches!

3 wanted to say something:

Smith family said...

Hey,
I found your blog on Katie's. She is so cute!

Celeste said...

just wanted to let you know that we love you and are praying for your fam. Love, Celeste

big jay said...

Hey! She is beautiful. Ill keep up now that I Know the site.