Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New To The Blogging World!

After much thought, I have decided to start a blog to reduce to writing the happenings of this wonderful life of mine!  Things have changed so much lately and I have the urge a million times a day to write down my thoughts, feelings and ideas just so that I can remember these times.  So, my apologies upfront if I seem inept at this....it's a work in progress!  


I was reading a blog today that really moved me.  I mean sitting-at-my-desk-crying-like-a-baby moved me.  It was the story of a couple who were told that their unborn child had a terminal condition and the resulting emotions and events.  This woman wrote with such raw emotion that I felt like I lived through this experience with her.  It was one of those times when I kept telling myself to quit reading because it just hurt too bad; but I couldn't stop.  The most amazing thing throughout their whole ordeal was their undying, unwavering faith and trust in the Lord.  I want my walk to be that strong.  It isn't....but I want it to be.  What a testimony!  God blessed us with our precious little miracle 6 months ago.  It physically pains me to even imagine not being able to hold her, bathe her, rock her to sleep, even listen to her cry!!  My heart goes out to her and her family.  They will surely be in my prayers.  To read her story please go to audreycaroline.blogspot.com and be prepared to take stock of your life!  I must make more of an effort to realize the many blessings in my life and praise the Lord for them.  God is AWESOME and I only need to look into the face of my little girl to know that!!

0 wanted to say something: