Monday, May 12, 2008

Show Me Those Pearly Whites!!!

Well, as I've said (written) before, THIS IS TOO FAST! Baby girl now has 2, count 'em, 2 teeth! Yes, that's right, 2 teeth. We thought that she had been unusually fussy the past couple of days and it turns out that we can blame it on something other than the red hair! Her Nana and I attempted to get a picture of the little cutters, but, as it turns out she's not a fan of posing while someone is sticking their fingers in her mouth! What a diva!

2 wanted to say something:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christi! I am enjoying your blog! What a doll you have! This is such a great way to keep up with everyone! Have a great day! Love--Erika Beaty Allison
www.isabellalandry.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I love reading all these blogs! I am glad I found yours. She is so precious with her beautiful red hair! I cannot believe how fast she has grown either. We don't have a blog yet but maybe one day..

Samantha (O'Bryant) Smith