Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our Baby Girl is 6 Months Old!




My how time flies.....Little Red is 6 months old!! My heart is filled with so many emotions! She changes everyday and watching her grow is so bittersweet. We waited so long to decide that we wanted children and God could not have sent us a more perfect child. It is so strange because I was always the one who said I didn't ever want to have children and now I couldn't imagine my life without her. I honestly don't know what we did before she came along. But it is all going too fast! I'd always heard how time flies by when you have children, but no words could have conveyed to me just how fast it goes. It's not fair! She just got here and now she's rolling all over the place, eating all the sweet potatoes we can give her, and sitting up! I am so blessed to be part of her life.

1 wanted to say something:

Anonymous said...

Aww Baby Caris she is so Sweet tell her aunt ashley loves her